What is EPFC?
EPFC is a thematic group within EAS (European Aquaculture Society), active since 2012. We gather information on the culture of pikeperch, perch and other species of the family percidae for human consumption, stocking and conservation. Our goal is to involve representatives from the sector in a network and to facilitate future cooperation and knowledge transfer, profiting from the high level of proficiency of all EPFC participants. EPFC is open to all members of the EAS and explicitly invites farmers and producers as well as scientists and policy makers.
EPFC is coordinated by:
- Stefan Teerlinck, Inagro, BE (LinkedIn profile)
- Damien Toner, Bord Iascaigh Mhara (BIM), IE (LinkedIn profile)
- Daniel Zarski, Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research, PAS, Olsztyn, PL (LinkedIn profile)
- Tomáš Policar, Research Institute of Fish Culture and Hydrobiology, CZ
- Uros Ljubobratovic, NAIK - HAKI, HU (LinkedIn profile)
- Stefan Meyer, DE (LinkedIn profile)